Confederate Prison Site Turned National Cemetery

  • WEB455@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2011
      Confederate Prison Site Turned National Cemetery

      By Ron Walters August 15, 2011 at 11:52 am

      It was unusually hot as we began the tour of Florence National Cemetery.
      The weather made me appreciate even more all the dedicated caretakers,
      gardeners, equipment operators and cemetery representatives who routinely brave
      the elements to maintain our cemeteries, support committal services and bury
      Veterans and family members.

      _http://www.blogs.va.gov/VAntage/?p=4284_
      (http://www.blogs.va.gov/VAntage/?p=4284)

      It's a Magical World, Hobbes, Ole Buddy, Let's go Exploring!!