September, 2010 News and Stats for 20th Massachusetts Yahoo Group

  • csh_2088
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010

      We hadd 122 posts this month which is the 15th most in the groups history. The top posters were:

      1. Raymondohara - 31 posts
      2. Barringer63 - 21 posts
      3. Charles.Lovejoy - 14 posts

      The most discussed topics were:

      1. Straregy at Fredericksburg - 32 posts
      2. Gettysburg to Close Church - 9 posts
      3. Importance of Leesburg, Virginia - 9 posts

      I am planning on having another chat night in a couple of weeks but this chat will be a little different than the others in that we will not discuss a Civil War topic. This will just be a general chat and you may discuss anything you like. It is an opportunity for members to know one another a little better. I have also found out that Yahoo is going to be changing the Yahoo Groups home page soon and may also bring back the chat function. The last thing I would like to mention is something vermouth_man mentioned a couple of days ago and that is you can now post comments to photos in the photo section. Thank you. Coly

    • vermouth_man
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
        --- In 20th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment@yahoogroups.com, "csh_2088"
        <csh_2088@...> wrote:
        I have also found out that Yahoo is going to be
        > changing the Yahoo Groups home page soon and may also bring back the
        > chat function.

        We have heard this from yahoo before. I am going to wait and see what
        happens before I start doing cart wheels.