Re: [20th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment] More Talk of Secession

  • Raymond OHara
    Message 1 of 30 , Feb 4, 2010
      the movie can be rented at any video rental store.

      Message 2 of 30 , Feb 4, 2010

        Wasn't Lizzie Borden a Massachusett(e)s chick?

        When I first glanced at your name I thought it was Lizzie Borden.

        Message 3 of 30 , Feb 4, 2010
          yes,  Fall River

          Message 4 of 30 , Feb 4, 2010

            She wasn't at Fredericksburg was she?

            No wonder Barksdale and his boys left town so fast.

            Gettysburg?

            Wasn't Lizzie Borden a Massachusett( e)s chick?

            When I first glanced at your name I thought it was Lizzie Borden.

            --- In 20th_Massachusetts_ Infantry_ Regiment@ yahoogroups. com, Lizzie Broden <yahuli69@.. .> wrote:

            > I am like Johnny Cash's "A boy named Sue" LOL
            >
            >  "Nature is showing us only the tail of the lion, but I have no doubt that the lion belongs to it even though, because of its large size, it cannot totally reveal itself all at once."
            > -â€" Albert Einstein
            >

            > "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusions, however satisfying and reassuring."
            > --Carl Sagan
            >

            > "There is no such thing as an insignificant detail. Don't just look
            > for what you want to find."
            > -- Me LOL
            >

            > ____________ _________ _________ __

          • Lizzie Broden

              Wasn't Lizzie Borden a Massachusett( e)s chick?

              When I first glanced at your name I thought it was Lizzie Borden.

              --- In 20th_Massachusetts_ Infantry_ Regiment@ yahoogroups. com, Lizzie Broden <yahuli69@.. .> wrote:

              > I am like Johnny Cash's "A boy named Sue" LOL
              >
              >  "Nature is showing us only the tail of the lion, but I have no doubt that the lion belongs to it even though, because of its large size, it cannot totally reveal itself all at once."
              > -â€" Albert Einstein
              >

              > "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusions, however satisfying and reassuring."
              > --Carl Sagan
              >

              > "There is no such thing as an insignificant detail. Don't just look
              > for what you want to find."
              > -- Me LOL

            • Crystal
              Message 6 of 30 , Feb 4, 2010
                If I am not mistaken Alaska has talked about seceding too.
              • Raymond OHara
                Message 7 of 30 , Feb 4, 2010
                  Most of fthis secession talk is just nuts and not "the state"

                  Message 8 of 30 , Feb 5, 2010