Happy New Year!

  • csh_2088
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2009
      It is not only the begining of a new year but the begining of a new
      decade. Best of luck to all members in future endeavors.
    • Coly H
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2012
        I would like to wish everyone in the 20th Massachusetts Yahoo Group a
        Happy New Year.
      • Raymond OHara
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2012
          Thank you. Happy New Year to you and all the rest of the group too.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 1, 2013
            I would like to wish everyone in the 20th Massachusetts Yahoo Group a
            Happy New Year.
          • Jim
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 2, 2013
              Happy New Year Coly!
              BTW, There is a group on FB that is going to do a story on the 20th in the spring. If you're on Facebook just search for the group "The Immigrant's Civil War"

              --- In 20th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment@yahoogroups.com, "Coly H" <csh_2088@...> wrote:

              > I would like to wish everyone in the 20th Massachusetts Yahoo Group a
              > Happy New Year.

            • Coly H
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 3, 2013
                Thanks for informing me of the group. I have checked it out and look
                forward to seeing what they do with the story.

                --- In 20th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment@yahoogroups.com, "Jim"