February, 2009 Stats and News for the 20th Mass Group

  • Coly
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      We had 77 posts this month and 1 File and 1 Database entry was added. I
      have also updated the Calender in the group which tells you when there
      wil be Civil War shows, movies, documentries and interviews on T.V. It
      also shows when we will be having chats and anniversary of battles. If
      you have something you would like to add to the calander please let me
      know.

      There is also a new feature on Yahoo groups where you can use a map to
      locate people and places. I am using the map to point out where the
      battlefields are that the 20th Massachusetts fought. So far I only have
      two battlefields but I will be adding more this week. To see the map
      click on "Applications" which is on the lefft side of the screen and
      then click on "20th Massachusetts Battlefields" and you will get to the
      map. The top posters for this month were:

      WEB455 - 21 posts
      raymondohara - 9 posts
      vermouth_man - 6 posts

      The topic which had the most responses was American Civil War Trivia 9
      with 14 posts.

      Coly

      btw, there will be no trivia this week. Sorry.
    • jammor2005
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
        Glad to see you are doing this monthly news and stats again.

        --- In 20th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment@yahoogroups.com, "Coly"