Hello, an introduction

  • Jessica
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      I have lurked around here for a couple of weeks so I thought I should
      introduce myself. My name is Jessica and I live in southeast
      Wisconsin. I portray former First Ladies Abigail Adams, Mary Todd
      Lincoln and Eleanor Roosevelt. My performance venues are primarily
      Historical Societies, Roundtables, Senior Groups, Schools, etc. I do
      some reenactments including the ROH in Milwaukee.

      Jessica

      PS My husband recently found out his great grandfather served in the
      Civil War and he is now joining the local SOUV group.
    • Coly
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
        Welcome to the group Jessica. If you have any questions involving the
        Civil War feel free to post it here. There is a lot of knowledge in this
        group and I amsure someone can answer it.

        Coly

        --- In 20th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment@yahoogroups.com, "Jessica"