Re: Latha math dhuibh

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23, 2007
      I will have to check that book out. It is great to see books coming
      out that focuses on the 20th Massachusetts. I will be putting out
      a list of books and DVDs that is about the 20th or focuses on the
      regiment. If anyone knows of any books or DVDs that focus on the 20th
      like "No Greater Courage" or "Harvard's Civil War" please let me know
      by posting a message in the group or e-mail me.

      Coly

      --- In 20thMass@yahoogroups.com, <richard@...> wrote:

      > Looking forward to it. My name is Richard Croker and I wrote "No
      Greater Courage; a Novel of the Battle of Fredericksburg," which
      obviously features our Harvard boys -- specifically Misters Abbott
      and Alley. What a tragic and wonderful tale that is!

    • jammor2005
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 23, 2007
        What does Latha math dhuibh mean?
      • scorr eller