Re: Latha math dhuibh

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23, 2007
      Thanks for the invite to your group. Name is Scott, I'm the 2nd
      Lieut for the 69th PA Irish Vol. Glad to see other people that share
      the same interest.
    • richard@rcroker.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 23, 2007
        Looking forward to it.  My name is Richard Croker and I wrote "No Greater Courage; a Novel of the Battle of Fredericksburg," which obviously features our Harvard boys  -- specifically Misters Abbott and Alley.  What a tragic and wonderful tale that is!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 23, 2007
          I will have to check that book out. It is great to see books coming
          out that focuses on the 20th Massachusetts. I will be putting out
          a list of books and DVDs that is about the 20th or focuses on the
          regiment. If anyone knows of any books or DVDs that focus on the 20th
          like "No Greater Courage" or "Harvard's Civil War" please let me know
          by posting a message in the group or e-mail me.

          Coly

          --- In 20thMass@yahoogroups.com, <richard@...> wrote:

          > Looking forward to it. My name is Richard Croker and I wrote "No
          Greater Courage; a Novel of the Battle of Fredericksburg," which
          obviously features our Harvard boys -- specifically Misters Abbott
          and Alley. What a tragic and wonderful tale that is!

        • jammor2005
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 23, 2007
            What does Latha math dhuibh mean?
          • scorr eller