Re: [20thMass] Welcome to our Newest Members

  • Scott Hann
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2007
      Thank Coly.  I'm glad to be aboard.

      Scott "AntietamCollector"

      -------Original Message-------

      From: lpydb
      Date: 7/23/2007 12:32:20 AM
      Subject: [20thMass] Welcome to our Newest Members

      I would like to welcome our newest members to the group:

      antietamcollector
      richardcrocker
      capnwilliam
      vermouth_man
      pa69irish2ndlieut

      Feel free to introduce yourselves, post pictures, post polls and discuss
      the Civil War with us.

      Coly

    • James McArthur
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 23, 2007
        Me too! :-)

        And anyone on this list who's interested in the naval aspects of the War is cordially invited to come aboard our Confederate Privateers Yahoo Group! ;-)

        Capt. William

        Scott Hann <wutheringheights@...> wrote:
        Thank Coly.  I'm glad to be aboard.

        Scott "AntietamCollector"

        I would like to welcome our newest members to the group:

        antietamcollector
        richardcrocker
        capnwilliam
        vermouth_man
        pa69irish2ndlieut

        Feel free to introduce yourselves, post pictures, post polls and discuss
        the Civil War with us.

        Coly

        Building a website is a piece of cake.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 30, 2007
          I would also like to welcome our three newest members to the group:
          raymondohara, j_lee_choron and travelinc2.

          Coly
        • Dr. J Lee Choron
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 31, 2007
            Thanks Coly, it's good to be here.