Welcome to our Newest Members

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2007
      I would like to welcome our newest members to the group:

      antietamcollector
      richardcrocker
      capnwilliam
      vermouth_man
      pa69irish2ndlieut

      Feel free to introduce yourselves, post pictures, post polls and discuss
      the Civil War with us.

      Coly
    • Scott Hann
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 22, 2007
        Thank Coly.  I'm glad to be aboard.

        Scott "AntietamCollector"

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 23, 2007
          Me too! :-)

          And anyone on this list who's interested in the naval aspects of the War is cordially invited to come aboard our Confederate Privateers Yahoo Group! ;-)

          Capt. William

          Scott Hann <wutheringheights@...> wrote:
          Thank Coly.  I'm glad to be aboard.

          Scott "AntietamCollector"

          I would like to welcome our newest members to the group:

          antietamcollector
          richardcrocker
          capnwilliam
          vermouth_man
          pa69irish2ndlieut

          Feel free to introduce yourselves, post pictures, post polls and discuss
          the Civil War with us.

          Coly

          Building a website is a piece of cake.

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 30, 2007
            I would also like to welcome our three newest members to the group:
            raymondohara, j_lee_choron and travelinc2.

            Coly
          • Dr. J Lee Choron
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 31, 2007
              Thanks Coly, it's good to be here.