Re: Descendants of 20th Massachusetts Soldiers

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13 8:27 AM
      We have several descendants of the 20th Massachusetts on here in fact, a
      descendant of George Macy posted a picture of Macy with General Meade in
      the photo section. If you look at past messages you will see several
      questions on a member's ancestor being in this regiment.

      Jim and Carol, you are very lucky that you know something about your
      ancestors in the Civil War. We are at a time now that people who were
      young when a lot of the Civil War veterans were still alive are
      beginning to die off and their stories will be lost forever.