A Message to the 20th Massachusetts Yahoo Group

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hello,

      I am sorry the group has been so dead but I have been very busy. I have
      not forgotten about organizing the photo section or putting up a list of
      20th Massachusetts killed in the war. I will get started on it shortly.

      Just a reminder that we will have our chat tomorrow night in the
      military-discussion.com chat room. The time will be 8:00 PM eastern. I
      would also like to remind people to vote in the poll about a possible
      place we could all meet to take a tour and when would be a good time to
      do it.Thank you.

      Coly
    • Raymond ohara
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
        the last few chats have been good. i'll be there.