Re: [20thMass] Newton, Massachusetts Soldiers

  • George Maple
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2007
      civilwardata.com  There is a charge, but it is very reasonable.
      George Maple  SUVCW

      Matt Casey <irishrebel28@...> wrote:
      Since this group has been pretty inactive for awhile, I thought I'd break the ice and post
      something.

      I'm researching the city of Newton, Massachusetts (outside Boston) and it's role during the
      Civil War. One of the things I would like is to compile a list of all the soldiers, sailors, and
      marines from Newton that served during the war.

      If anyone knows a place to start, or any soldiers from Newton that served in the 20th,
      please contact me.

      Thanks

      Never miss an email again!
      Yahoo! Toolbar