Ball's Bluff Video

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2006

      I found a video of the Ball's Bluff battlefield. The video is made by two guys who are hunting ghosts. The picture quality isn't great because they visit the park right before dusk but it is good enough to see what's there. The video is in two parts  with each part lasting about 9 minutes.

      Part 1

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=qLniTuto-f4

      Part 2

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=SpkvPzpGPaq

    • vermouth_man
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8 11:50 AM
        No action here for a while so I thought I would post a video about Ball's Bluff.

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCntgNkXR8Y

      • Cashg79
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8 12:29 PM
          Nice find.  Thanks for posting it.

          No action here for a while so I thought I would post a video about Ball's Bluff.

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCntgNkXR8Y

        • csh_2088
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 8 6:37 PM
            Thanks for the video.