Re: Harvard Club to host talk on 20th Massachusetts

  • jammor2005
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
      That sounds great! It gives an address to where this event will be
      held but, how in the world do you get there?

      --- In 20thMass@yahoogroups.com, "lpydb" <lpydb@...> wrote:

      > Richard F. Miller who wrote the The Harvard Regiment will be
      speaking at the Harvard Club on February 9 at 6:30 PM. For more
      informastion go to this link.

      > http://clubs.harvard.edu/olc/pub/HAA/eventsclub/event_order.cgi?
      tmpl=events&event=2025421&olc_data=65

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2006
        The best way to get directions is to go to the Yahoo home page and
        click on [i]Maps[/i]. When you get to that page click on [i]Driving
        Directions[/i]. When you get to that page you will see two boxes, one
        for where you are leaving from and one for where you are traveling
        too. Put down your address and then put down the address where the
        talk is being held and that will show you how to get there.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28, 2006
          I was wondering if anyone in the group and if so how was it?
          Unfortunately I could not go because of the distance.