Harvard Club to host talk on 20th Massachusetts

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2006

      Richard F. Miller who wrote the The Harvard Regiment will be speaking at the Harvard Club on February 9 at 6:30 PM. For more informastion go to this link.

      http://clubs.harvard.edu/olc/pub/HAA/eventsclub/event_order.cgi?tmpl=events&event=2025421&olc_data=65

    • jammor2005
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
        That sounds great! It gives an address to where this event will be
        held but, how in the world do you get there?

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2006
          The best way to get directions is to go to the Yahoo home page and
          click on [i]Maps[/i]. When you get to that page click on [i]Driving
          Directions[/i]. When you get to that page you will see two boxes, one
          for where you are leaving from and one for where you are traveling
          too. Put down your address and then put down the address where the
          talk is being held and that will show you how to get there.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 28 11:14 AM
            I was wondering if anyone in the group and if so how was it?
            Unfortunately I could not go because of the distance.