New group

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2003
      I decided to start a group on the 20th Massachusetts because I
      believe this regiment has not been given their due. While
      watching "Gettysburg", "Gods and Generals" or any movie or documentry
      I have not heard this regiment mentioned once. I also want to learn
      more about these brave soldiers since I am sure their are people out
      there who could teach me alot.