20th Massachusetts regimental history now available

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
      Back in June I posted that the book was available to purchase
      but would not ship until September. I have just found out that it is
      now available for shipping. You can either order the book at amazon.com
      where the book costs $23.10 or order the book at University of New
      England Press where the book costs $35.00. I don't know why there is
      such a difference in price. The link for ordering the book at
      University Press of New England is:

      http://upne.com/1-58465-505-4.html

      I would post the link for the order page at Amazon but it is way to
      long. According to the amazon.com their are only 3 left in stock. I
      don't know if they are just saying that to get people to order the book
      or if it is really going that fast but, I thought I would let everybody
      know.
    • jammor2005
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2005
        The link to the upne website doesn't work.
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2005
          I noticed that after I posted the message. I tried to go to
          the website directly but, that didn't work either. The best
          thing to do is type in "University Press of New England" on
          yahoo's main page and click on "search". When you come to
          University Press of New England's home page in the listing
          click that on. When at the home page you will see on the
          left "Fall 2005", click that on. The first book you will
          come to will be the 20th Massachusetts regimental history.

          Sorry about the link not working.

          --- In 20thMass@yahoogroups.com, "jammor2005" <jammor2005@y...> wrote:
          > The link to the upne website doesn't work.
        • George Maple
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 4, 2005

            try this link

            lpydb <lpydb@...> wrote:
            I noticed that after I posted the message. I tried to go to
            the website directly but, that didn't work either. The best
            thing to do is type in "University Press of New England" on
            yahoo's main page and click on "search". When you come to
            University Press of New England's home page in the listing
            click that on. When at the home page you will see on the
            left "Fall 2005", click that on. The first book you will
            come to will be the 20th Massachusetts regimental history.

            Sorry about the link not working.

            --- In 20thMass@yahoogroups.com, "jammor2005" <jammor2005@y...> wrote:
            > The link to the upne website doesn't work.

            Yahoo! Mail for Mobile

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 4, 2005
              Thanks George, I forgot to add the www. I should have known
              better than that.

              --- In 20thMass@yahoogroups.com, George Maple <drwh0_10@y...> wrote:
              > http://www.upne.com/1-58465-505-4.html
              >
              > try this link

              > Civil war chess set Civil war Civil war prints Civil war gift Civil
              war magazine Civil war regiments

              Service.