Re: Looking for an ancestor

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2005
      When looking up someone in the regimental roster there is one
      important thing to remember. The name of the town listed by the
      soldiers name is not where that soldier is from but where he signed
      up. Just thought I would let you all know although, I sure some of
      you may already know that.

      GO TAR HEELS!!!

      --- In 20thMass@yahoogroups.com, theaprils@a... wrote:
      > The roster from the regimental history shows a Jeremiah
      Horrigan,Co. I, 18, Cambridge, mustered in jan, 7, '64, m(ustered
      out) July 16, '65. None listed under Co. K. Hope it helps!

      <ajbthegreat@a...>: --------------