Re: [20th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment] Re: OT ghosts and the like

  • Brigitte Cherubini
    Message 1 of 31 , May 5, 2008
      Thank you, Coly. I appreciate the invite. Yes, ive been interested in the civil war since I was a kid. I was an unusual girl! LOL
      Thanks again! You guys seem pretty cool for yankees! LOL :D (JUST KIDDING!)
      Brigitte

      lpydb <lpydb@...> wrote:

      Brigitte,

      You are not off topic as long as it pertains to the American Civil War.

      The reason I invited you was because your profile says you were
      interested in the Civil War.

      Coly

      --- In 20th_Massachusetts_ Infantry_ Regiment@ yahoogroups. com, Brigitte
      Cherubini <brigittecherubini@ ...> wrote:

      > Kewl! I have been to Gettysburg. But my strange experience was at
      Hollywood cemetary in Richmond Va. If this is off topic please let me
      know. LOL Im new here.
      > BTW, I dont know why i got an invite, since my ancesters were
      confederate! 32nd Arkansas Infantry, my GGGrandfather and his 2
      brothers! LOL
      > Brigitte
      >

      > Taraatgww@.. . wrote:
      > That may have been General Hill's room if it was in the front!!!
      Stayed there last summer but didn't see anything unusual!!

      > Paula

       Ms. gulfcoast

    • Dr. J Lee Choron
      Message 31 of 31 , May 5, 2008
        Bridgette,

        I swear we almost fainted. Papa held up a mirror next to that old photo and showed us an exact image of "us". It was the strangest feeling that either one of us... any of us... ever had. When we saw those graves a day or two later it sent cold chills up our spines.

        Jim