Battle of Antietam

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2004
      142 years ago the battle of Antietam was fought and by the end of the
      day there would be over 25000 casualities.

      Today at lunch I brought up this fact to a guy I work and he told me
      he had never heard of the battle. It is unbelievable how clueless
      some people are about the sacrifice that was made for this country.