Re: [20thMass] Re:April 9, 1865, Gen. Robert E. Lee surrendered his army to Unio...

  • Deana Shaffer
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 9, 2008
      Better a rebel without a CAUSE, rather than a rebel
      without a CLUE!! Any self=respecting Weird Al
      Yankovic fan will get the reference. If not, ask and
      I tell you which song that comes from.

      Deana

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • WEB455@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 9, 2008
        In a message dated 4/9/2008 1:52:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, smersh43@... writes:
        That's true! I think that relatively few of the
        general population know that the Confederacy had flags
        other than the Battle Flag.

        The Stars and Bars flew today on my $2,000 flag pole totally un-noticed! LOL it was the first thing I had installed when I bought my house in 1998. I always wanted one. When my wife saw it for the first time, her face flushed red in embarrassment and said that belongs in front of a school house! Too bad there was no wind today. The dang thing just hung there. Maybe that was more fitting?

        LOL!!!!!

        Tony

      • Raymond ohara
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 9, 2008

          i believe the confederate flag of the day is the white one.