March, 2008 Stats and News for 20th Massachusetts Yahoo Group

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      This past month we had 195 posts which is the second most posts of any month since this group begin. We had 16 photos, 3 files and 3 links added to the group.  We also had 6 new members join.

      Top Posters:
      Web455 - 35
      lpydb - 29
      raymondohara - 23
      Andersonville64 - 14
      kmlciv - 12

      Top Topics:
      America Civil War Trivia Part 3 - 32 posts
      Top 50 Civil War Books of All Time Results - 15 posts
      Petersburg Crater - 15 posts
      A bit off track but FYI - 11 posts
      American Civil War Trivia Part 4 - 10 posts

      I would also like to mention again that in civilwarinteractive.com  top 50 Civil War books of all time survey  2 of our members made the list. Eric Wittenberg's Plenty of Blame to go Around: Jeb Stuart's Controverial Ride to Gettysburg came in at #50 and Jim Morgan's A Little Short of Boats: The Fight at Ball's Bluff and Edwards Ferry came in at #18. I should also mention Richard Miller's regimental history of the 20th Massachusetts,  Harvard's Civil War,  came in at #20.

      Coly