Gettysburg anniversary

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2004
      Did anyone go to Gettysburg this past week for the anniversary? I was
      just wondering because I did not hear anything about Gettysburg
      during the anniversary.
    • gigglesnphilly@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2004
        In a message dated 7/8/2004 8:45:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lpydb@... writes:

        Did anyone go to Gettysburg this past week for the anniversary? I was
        just wondering because I did not hear anything about Gettysburg
        during the anniversary.

        I was in Gettysburg on July 2-4.  I really just spent most of the time traveling around the battlefield, I didn't do the reenactment or anything else, just spending time getting to know the battlefield more.