Re: Michael Augustyniak

  • judyrae41
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2014
      Please send our deepest sympathies to Michael’s family. He was very nice to me when we visited at convention. His books are a wonderful resource & this is a great loss to the Barbie community.
      Judy Rae Jackson

      Sent from Windows Mail

    • cynbad2_99
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2014
        I did not know him personally, but it is always so sad to see a fellow collector pass on especially at such a young age.  My condolences to his family.

        Chicago-Cynthia