Fashion Show Photos Wanted

  • jerseysue1949
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2014

      If anyone has pics or videos of the fashion show it would be fabulous if you could post them.

      Thanks bunches,

      Jersey Sue

    • jtruppert
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2014
        Hello -- as soon as I get the green light from the convention committee, I'll be more than happy to post pix from the fashion show and everything else!

        It was lovely to see everyone. I'm already looking forward to the next.

        Joan Ruppert
        (your official convention photographer)
      • jerseysue1949

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 10, 2014

            I added some picture collages to the Fashion Show photo board.

            Linda F.

            KC, MO