What Am I Bringing to Convention to Sell?

  • Linda Dembek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2014

      Hi All —

      I will be selling lots of vintage Barbie, friends and family dolls from excellent condition to fixer uppers to body parts and heads.  I’ll also have vintage Barbie, friends and family doll outfits, outfit completers and accessories!!!

      I’ll be open in my room on TUESDAY ONLY from 4:00PM til ?????  I will have great deals and super sales until it is all gone!!!  Trying to deplete my excess inventory.

      Look for my signs on the boards — CLASSIC PINK!

      See you all soon,
      Linda Dembek
      .