DD

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 17, 2014
      Hi
      Does anyone know if Steven and Dressmaker Details will be at Convention this year or have a convention fashion? Thanks so much.
      Donna

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Angie Heffley
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 17, 2014
        Unfortunately, Steven isn't able to attend this year.

        Angie

        Angie
        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 17, 2014, at 8:08 AM, "Donna walton.donna@... [2014BCon]" <2014BCon@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hi
        Does anyone know if Steven and Dressmaker Details will be at Convention this year or have a convention fashion? Thanks so much.
        Donna

        Sent from my iPhone

      • cynbad2_99
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 17, 2014
          I have these 3 I'm selling:
          Dressmaker Detail Paris fashion signed
          Dressmaker Detail St Petersburg fashion signed
          Dressmaker Detail Masquerade magic

          Chicago-Cynthia
        • cynbad2_99
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 17, 2014
            I'm selling 3 of them

            Dressmaker Detail Paris fashion signed, Dressmaker Detail St Petersburg fashion signed, and Dressmaker Detail Masquerade magic.  PM me if interested.  I'll be there Sunday nite selling from my room.

            chicago-Cynthia
          • barb_priske
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 17, 2014

              I will be bringing what I have left of Dressmaker Details - lots of retired fashion packs, and some of the new ones he brought to Grant A Wish.   Will also bring Randall Craig fashions (he is no longer doing fashions).   There is no convention outfit this year either from what I know.

              Look for my room on the boards!!

              Barb - Windy City Dolls

            • Erma
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 18, 2014
                We will definitely miss him.  I love his outfits

                Erma
                bassetloverxx@...