Table Hostesses

  • clippercutie
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1 3:41 PM
      So I'm wondering if all the Table Hosts have been selected and notified? If so I would like to try and join a table so I can get to know my group. This will be my 3rd convention and Also my 3rd time traveling solo. I spend the majority of my time volunteering and would love to join a table with at least 1 or 2 others that volunteer so we have something in common.
    • LVaruolo@...
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1 6:49 PM
        Hello,

           As of right now, everyone who has submitted a table host form has been notified that they are either hosting, or that they are on the table host wait list. The table hosts are now signing up guests to sit at their tables. I am sure that you will find a great group to the enjoy the convention with!
        Lisa Varuolo
        2014 Table Host Co-Chair

        In a message dated 4/1/2014 9:41:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, clippercutie@... writes:

        So I'm wondering if all the Table Hosts have been selected and notified? If so I would like to try and join a table so I can get to know my group. This will be my 3rd convention and Also my 3rd time traveling solo. I spend the majority of my time volunteering and would love to join a table with at least 1 or 2 others that volunteer so we have something in common.

      • Joy Brunes
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1 7:52 PM
          Hello,

          My Mom and I are attending our second convention. Last convention we got a two week notice, however this convention got right in. I am not sure how to get at a table. If anyone could help that would be great. Thank you.

          Sincerely,
          Joy Brunes

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 1, 2014, at 9:49 PM, LVaruolo@... wrote:

          Hello,

             As of right now, everyone who has submitted a table host form has been notified that they are either hosting, or that they are on the table host wait list. The table hosts are now signing up guests to sit at their tables. I am sure that you will find a great group to the enjoy the convention with!
          Lisa Varuolo
          2014 Table Host Co-Chair

          In a message dated 4/1/2014 9:41:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, clippercutie@... writes:

          So I'm wondering if all the Table Hosts have been selected and notified? If so I would like to try and join a table so I can get to know my group. This will be my 3rd convention and Also my 3rd time traveling solo. I spend the majority of my time volunteering and would love to join a table with at least 1 or 2 others that volunteer so we have something in common.

        • Susan
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 1 8:10 PM
            I have 2 very special friends who need seats, anyone have room for 2?

            Susan Yslas aka Swappy

          • Spring Crews
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 1 8:22 PM
              Hi, I'm a first timer, cannot wait....I am volunteering, coming solo from Indiana and collect vintage.  I would like to sit with and get to know some others who are coming by themselves.  Please let me know if you have a spot for me.

              Sent from my iPad

              On Apr 1, 2014, at 6:41 PM, <clippercutie@...> wrote:

              So I'm wondering if all the Table Hosts have been selected and notified? If so I would like to try and join a table so I can get to know my group. This will be my 3rd convention and Also my 3rd time traveling solo. I spend the majority of my time volunteering and would love to join a table with at least 1 or 2 others that volunteer so we have something in common.

            • Kim Serocki

                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 2 1:14 PM
                  I'm attending for the first time from NS, Canada and collect mainly vintage. Anyone have room for me?

                  Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Bell network.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 7 5:58 PM
                    Hi,
                     Anyone looking for seats at a table? We have 3 seats open!. We're a fun group from NY/NJ/PA that have attended a few conventions in the past and all collect both vintage and newer dolls. Please reply here or email me at yesterdoll@....
                    Barbie Hugs,
                    Dee
                  • barbiesplus2
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 17 8:33 AM
                      Hi Dee, If you still have three open, Betty, Sandy and I will take them. I just got your email from Jay.
                      Harry