      Hi Audra!

      I just printed out the volunteer form & am looking over the tentative convention schedule to see what times I'll be available to volunteer as I'll be selling out of my room. I absolutely love the "volunteer elves" ID, I'll have to see if I can find an elf hat to wear during my volunteering assignments! Look forward to seeing everyone in Nashville!

      Carol

      On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 10:24 PM, A BARRS <audracollects@...> wrote:

       Nise, Tarelle and Spring.  Thanks for  volunteering!!!

      AUDRA BARRS
      2MANYDOLLS

      From: Nise <nisemck@...>
      To: 2014BCon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2014 3:45 PM
      Subject: Re: [2014BCon] 2014 convention help needed

        Mailing my form tomorrow

      Nise

      Barbie needs you!!!  Needed volunteers in the following areas:

      Pre convention
      Competition
      Fashion Show (help)
      Live auction
      Centerpiece set up/gift distribution
      Silent Auction
      Raffle Room
      Registration
      Sales Room
      Souvenirs Shop
      Line monitors
      Badge Checkers

      Or you can just check put me to work, I will do anything to help.

      Take the time to look over your registration package, and complete page 35 and submit before May 16, 2014.

      Remember volunteer spots are filled on first come first serve basis.  THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

      You may mail the form to:

      Volunteers
      P O Box 29628
      Atlanta GA  30359