      From: 2014BCon@yahoogroups.com [mailto:2014BCon@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of alf_area51@...
      Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 2:42 PM
      To: 2014BCon@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [2014BCon] RE: Special Delivery Notice!

      Thanks for the info., I am so excited to hear that they will start going out this weekend!  I was hoping to get it before feb. 8th so i could at least view it and think of ideas while in the hospital having our first child =)

      I appericate all you hard work and everyone who is putting this wonderful Convention on!!

      *Amanda*

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic