      To: 2014bcon@yahoogroups.com
      From: titiandeb@...
      Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 13:42:40 -0500
      Subject: [2014BCon] Special Delivery Notice!

      Attention Holiday Shoppers!

      The waiting is the hardest part...and it's almost over!!!

      Starting tomorrow, Saturday 1/25 I will begin sending out registration numbers and for a pdf version of the 2014 NBDCC registration book!

      I'm including your individual registration numbers, so this will not be a lightening speed process, but with the exception of bio, food and sleep breaks I will do my best to get in everyone's mailbox by Monday morning!  I do have a few requests for you all, though:

      1.  Patience is a virtue!   I know it's frustrating when everyone is posting they got their book and the souvenirs are to die for and oh those workshops and competition categories are amazing, but emailing me and asking where your's is will distract me to keep on keeping on.  I will announce when I'm officially starting, when I'm stopping for the day and when I'm done.  If at that time you don't have your info, please email me at barbiereg2014@....

      2.  Check your SPAM!  And I'm not talking about the Hawaiian delicacy!  The emails will be coming from barbiereg2014@..., but since I'll be launching over 800 emails, it's very possible I'll end up in some junk or spam folder.  Please check before you contact me, it's going to be the very first question I ask you.

      3. Ask yourself:  can I even open a PDF file?  You finally get your email click on on the attachment and...crickets.  Don't let this happen to you! Make sure you have software (like Adobe) that can open a PDF file, you can go online and get anything from a souped up version to something basic and free.  I will not be able to respond to questions/issues with opening the file (and I don't send anything unless I test it first) until I'm done.  Plus I suck at IT support.  So be prepared so you can view the awesomeness ASAP!

      4.  Let's wait just a little while longer...to begin discussing or asking questions on the contents of the reg book online until I give an all clear that my mission has been accomplished.  Out of courtesy for the other 799 registrants who are waiting with baited breath.

      On behalf of all the chairs of the 2014 NBDCC in Nashville, many thanks for your patience so far!  I'm excited that we can finally get the registration book out to you all this week end and I think you will all agree:  IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT!

      See y'all in Nashville!

      Deb Neal
      2014 Registration Chair
      barbiereg2014@...