484Re: [2014BCon] July Convention

  • Angie Heffley-Potts
    Nov 14, 2013
      The registration fees covers admittance to the welcome reception, all of the meal events, the chance to participate in or attend the fashion show, competition room, raffle room and sales room, the opportunity to attend workshops and programs, relax in the after-hours lounge and receive all of the convention gifts including the souvenir doll.

      Thanks,
      Angie

      ---- hallmark818@... wrote:
      > Can anyone tell if the convention in July in Nashville is opened to the general public for an admission price? I am very interested in attending. Since it would be my first one, I would like to see it before having to pay over $400 for registration. Can you also explain what that fee is for? Is it for sellers? Thank You
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic