2067Re: What's everyone bringing to sell? [3 Attachments]

  • Ellen
    Jul 17, 2014
      I will be arriving on Tuesday and hopefully selling out of my room for a while on Tuesday afternoon and then on Wednesday.

      Some of the items I will be bringing are:

      2012 GAW Broadway Beauty Doll NRFB with a signed box and a custom framed print of the sketch of the doll.

      2014 GAW 25th Anniversary doll NRFB

      2012 Kenvention Doll NRFB

      2013 Tonner Wilde Imagination Evangeline Halloween Centerpiece doll

      2013 Tonner Deja Vu premiere doll

      Plus some removed from package play sets, Fashion Ave Ken outfits and much more!

      I will be willing to accept Paypal payments if you have access to mobile Paypal. 😊

      Ellen in IN

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Show all 42 messages in this topic