1185Re: [2014BCon] Space available at my table

  • Harry Tracy
    Apr 17, 2014
      Hi Doris,
      Do you still have room for five at your table? I'm having trouble contacting the rest of our group, so we will take either three seats or all five.
      We need at least three, but I'll take all five, and as soon as I hear from the rest of the group, I'll let you know if we can cancel the last two.
      Thanks,
      Harry

      On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 2:17 PM PDT doris bornhoeft wrote:

      >Hi!
      >I have room for up to 5 people at my table which already includes collectors of vintage to Silkstone and lots more. We're from ND, NC and NE. We also range from attending convention for the first time to 12 times, an eclectic fun group!
      >
      >doris in ND
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic