      From: 2014BCon@yahoogroups.com [mailto:2014BCon@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of dars96@...
      Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 10:21 AM
      To: 2014BCon@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [2014BCon] Re: Raffle Room Challenge

      The Tampa Bay Pink Pirates are donating a repainted and hair restyled doll with a limited edition fashion by John-in-Stitches (made in a limited edition of 30 for our club) to the raffle room.  More fashions and some accessories, all in a vintage case will be included.

      The Heart of Ohio Fashion Doll Club is doing something similar with a custom dress and other fashions, most made by members. We are still collecting goodies so who knows where it will end!

      Debbie

      __

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic