Part 12-3: Reubon corresponds to Aquarius and Pegasus in Gen 49

  • Toby Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2007
      Greetings,

      Part 12-3: Reubon corresponds to Aquarius and Pegasus in Gen 49

      In this section, I will show you how Reubon corresponds
      to Aquarius and Pegasus in Jacobs prophecy in Gen
      49:3,4. I'll show you this by looking at the Hebrew and
      Greek word definitions, the names of the stars, the
      patterns seen already in this posting. And finally,
      I'll show you Pegasus flying through the pages of
      Revelation!

      Reubon was a good son of Jacob. In Gen 37:20-29 Reubon
      and Judah tried to save Joseph from being killed by
      their brothers.

      Gen 49:3  Reuben, thou [art] my firstborn, my might,
      and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of
      dignity, and the excellency of power:
      Gen 49:4  Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel;
      because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then
      defiledst thou [it]: he went up to my couch.

      Gen 49:3,4
      ‘Reubon….beginning… strength. ..unstable water’
      ‘Reubon….beginning… strength. ..unstable water’
      ‘Reubon….beginning… strength. ..unstable water’

      In Bullinger's mapping of the 12 tribes of Israel to
      the 12 constellations, Reubon maps to Aquarius.
      Aquarius is the water bearer. Note the word water in
      Gen 49:4. Think John the Baptist. Pegasus is a minor
      constellation associated with Aquarius. Pegasus is a
      flying horse.

      Horses are kept in stables. I have 3
      horses. But Pegasus is flying.. not in a stable.. an
      UNSTABLE. Note the word UNSTABLE in Gen 49:4.

      I have a quarterhorse named Rusty. He is wide. He is
      strong. Notice the words 'strengh' and 'power' in Gen 49:3.

      Note that Gen 49:3,4 has the word 'beginning' and
      'FIRSTBORN'. BEGINNING is the same word translated as
      CHIEF elsewhere (like Amos 6:1,6), Bullinger says there
      are 2 stars in the Pegasus constellation calle PE and
      Ka... i.e. PEKA, i.e. PEGA...

      Peka, in Hebrew, means CHIEF. SUS is Hebrew for Horse,

      PEGASUS is the CHIEF HORSE.

      Can you see the word SUS is JeSUS?

      Pegasus is ‘PEKA-SUS’. JeSUS will return flying on a
      white horse in Rev 19:11

      Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white
      horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful
      and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

      Bullinger says:
      “The Sign Aquarius (The Water Bearer)
      Their blessings ensured, or the living waters of
      blessing poured forth for the redeemed”
      ‘LIVING WATERS …POURED FORTH’
      ‘LIVING WATERS …POURED FORTH’
      ‘LIVING WATERS …POURED FORTH’

      In parts 12-1 and 12-2 of this series, you've already
      seen the 'living waters' in Zech 14, and the 'springs'
      in Psalms 104.

      These living waters appear often in Revelation, consider:

      Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha
      and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto
      him that is athirst of
      ---the fountain of the water of life---
      freely.

      ...Fountain (PEGES)..LIFE (ZOES)
      ...Fountain (PEGES)..LIFE (ZOES)
      ...Fountain (PEGES)..LIFE (ZOES)

      The GREEK word, translated, here as FOUNTAIN is PEGES!!
      Now look at the word ‘life’ in Rev 21:6 ‘… the fountain
      of the water of life’

      The Greek word, herein translated as ‘life’, is ZOES:

      Together, the Greek words for FOUNTAIN of LIFE is:
      PEGESZOES
      PEGESZOES greatly resembles PEGASUS.

      And now that we can see PEGASUS in scripture, I will
      show you Pegasus flying through the book of Revelation:

      Rev 7:17
      For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall
      feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of
      waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
      Rev 8:10
      And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great
      star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it
      fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the
      fountains of waters;

      The third angel is ‘the angel of the waters’ according to:

      Rev 16:4,5
      And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers
      and fountains of waters; and they became blood. And I
      heard the angel of the waters say,…

      Rev 14:7
      Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to
      him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship
      him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the
      fountains of waters.

      Looking at all the verses in Revelation above, it
      should be obvious, that ‘Pegasus’ is a stream of water
      running through the book of Revelation, ‘proceeding out
      of the throne of God’, to wit, this verse in the last
      chapter of Revelation.

      Rev 22:1
      And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear
      as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of
      the Lamb.

      a lively stone,
        Toby

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.