New Subscriber ;)

  • Daniel Ryan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 1999
      Hello There !

      I just subscribed to this mailing list, I have alot of ideas and
      linguistic conceptualization {writings} around the different scenarios which
      are occurring upon this world. Just thought I would take a couple of
      minutes and introduce myself. My name is Daniel, I am 23 and currently
      reside in California; although very soon I will be re-locating to Arizona.
      I really do not have much to say at this point in time, other than I shall
      observe and see what kind of activity this list has going on. Then
      potentially I may step forward and share some of what I am perceiving ;).

      Peace to you all
      Daniel
      Unlimited Envisions | Neo-Civilization: 2012
      http://members.tripod.com/~DiamondLight/inspired.html
      Andromedan Perspectives Main Page
      http://members.tripod.com/~DiamondLight/andromedamain.html

      >Welcome new subscriber !!!!
      >
      >As you have probably gathered so far, some things in history just don't add
      up!!

      > Conventional knowledge does not make sense. This list is for all of us
      who
      >want to know the ANSWERS, the real truth. The truth behind our existence
      as
      >humans.
      >
      >If you, like me, believe that history began much earlier than 3003BC, and
      the
      >rule of Menes in Egypt, then stick around. If you have read about the
      >Atlantians and their existence after the last ice-age, then you'll also
      wonder
      >what became of them. Did they really found the civilization of ancient
      Egypt
      >with Osiris as their leader? What caused the destruction of Atlantis, was
      it
      >the last polar-flip, as told by the Mayan's, when Quetzalcoatl (a survivor
      of
      >Atlantis?) arrived and gave knowledge and civility to Mexico ?
      >
      >Were indeed, the Atlantians themselves, the progeny of Alien genetic
      >experimentation, complete in the knowledge of universal truth and history?
      >generation of teachers to instruct the native babarians of Darwin's Earth ?
      >
      >This list is for all of us who wonder about these subjects, and form our
      own
      >theories. For all of us that have read: Von Daniken, Graham Hancock, Colin
      >Wilson, Maurice Cotterell, the Flem-Ath's, Zecharia Sitchin, Robert Bauval
      etc.

      >What's your 'big picture', do you subscribe to the 'alternative' hitorical
      >ideas, or do you feel that we're all talking unprovable mumbojumbo ? Well
      this
      >is the list for you, get typing, and tell us what you believe.
      >
      > The Manager'
      >
      > ~Lukas
      >
      > Further Info : e-mail luke.threadgould@...
      >
      > BYE

    • Himan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 1999
        Hello, I too am waiting to see what kind of activity will pop up on this
        list. Tell me, have you read "Stairway to Heaven", and "The Twelth Planet"?

        Lisa