Re: Solar Eclipse

  • CBrown1375@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 1999
      Gary,
      RE: 5/5/2000
      I understand this will be the date that the planets will all be lined up.
      This should
      be interesting to watch.

      Claudette
    • Braungart@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2, 1999
        CBrown1375@... writes:

        << RE: 5/5/2000
        I understand this will be the date that the planets will all be lined up.
        This should be interesting to watch.
        Claudette >>

        It was my understanding that the Solar Alignment was due on 5 May 2004.
        Regards,
        John
      • Gary Droit
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 2, 1999
          Maybe that's another one.

        • CBrown1375@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 2, 1999
            Maybe, guess we'll just have to wait & see.
            Claudette
          • Luke Threadgould
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 2, 1999
              The Planetry alignment you are refering to is scheduled for 5/5/2000, there
              is a book out on the subject. I think it's written by Alan Alford, but don't
              all scream at me if i'm wrong !!!

              Anyway, The alignment is only 9 months away, just enough time to have a
              child !!!!!

              ~Lukas

              > Maybe, guess we'll just have to wait & see.
              > Claudette

              > ONElist now has T-SHIRTS!
              > For details and to order, go to:
              > http://www.onelist.com/store/tshirts.html

            • Carl Sperr
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 2, 1999
                luke.threadgould@... wrote:
                >Anyway, The alignment is only 9 months >away, just enough time to have
                a child !!!!!
                And your E mail address is VIRGIN.net???
              • sprtbike@postoffice.swbell.net
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 3, 1999
                  Here are some quotes on the topic of the August 11th Eclipse and of the year
                  2000 events. I do not remember where I got them from (sorry for I would like to
                  give credit where credit is due)...................

                  May 7, 2000 is the Jewish Date Iyar 2, 5760. On this date the heavenly bodies
                  Venus,
                  Mercury, Sun, Jupiter, Saturn, Mars, and the Moon, will all be in a straight
                  line. The historian Josephus says that these seven represent the menorah
                  (lampstand) in the Temple ("Antiquities..." 3, V11:7). This is the date when
                  Solomon started to build the first Temple and Ezra started building the second
                  Temple. The Moon in the Talmudic tradition represents the Messiah, just as does
                  the center lampstand of the menorah. The three branches on either side of the
                  central stem (6 branches) represent man grafted into the Messiah. Similarly, the
                  planet on either side of the Moon symbolize a menorah in the heavens. As the
                  menorah in the Temple symbolizes the Church physically on Earth, an alignment of
                  the planetary menorah in the heavens portends the Body of Christ dwelling in
                  heaven.

                  Also,

                  Nostradamus has written:

                  "L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois,
                  Du ciel viendra un grand Roy d'effrayeur
                  Ressusciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois,
                  Avant apres Mars regner par bon heur."
                  --VI-100

                  "In 1999, after seven months,
                  From the sky there comes a great king of terror(ism),
                  Breathing new life into the great king of [the Mongols?],
                  To rule, by chance, before/after Mars [=war?]."

                  Nostradamus was no dummy when it came to astrological cycles.
                  Before the eclipse, on March 18, the PLANET Mars goes retrograde at 12
                  degrees Scorpio, and after going direct on June 4, returns to that position
                  (12 degrees Scorpio) on August 3, just before the eclipse of August 11 --
                  when, now at 16+ degrees Scorpio, it becomes part of a Grand Cross of
                  malefics, exactly opposite Saturn at 16+ degrees Taurus, squared by the
                  conjunction of Sun and Moon (eclipse) at 18 degrees Leo opposite Uranus --the
                  planet of shock and the unexpected-- at 14 degrees Aquarius --sign of
                  militants, radicals and revolutionaries, who nowadays are called "terrorists.
                  At that position, Uranus in Aquarius is in opposition [providing maximum
                  stress] to the natal Pluto in Leo of all "Boomers" around age 50, experiencing
                  their "midlife crisis"
                  -- and Pluto itself is an aggressive energy -- ruling those who survive by
                  competitive, dominating Will -- in pro sports, corporate warfare, and in the
                  military machine itself.
                  This may spell a GENERATIONAL (cultural? political?) crisis -- intensified by
                  the square of Saturn-opposite-Mars -- and THIS just four months or so before
                  Y2K, Dec 31, 1999 ...

                  By the way, the LAST time Uranus was in Aquarius, ill-aspecting Saturn,
                  was in 1917 and 1918 --labor strikes, bomb-throwing anarchists and Bolsheviks,
                  anyone?-- at the end of its passage through that sign, which coincided neatly
                  with World War I -- a war triggered, by the way --officially at least-- by the
                  act of an anarchist assassin.
                  That particular configuration followed by less than a decade a rare major
                  aspect (opposition, in this case) between Uranus and Neptune, and it preceded
                  by a few years a conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn -- which is EXACTLY
                  ANALOGOUS to Uranus in Aquarius this summer -- in ill aspect to Saturn, about
                  7 years after the Uranus-Neptune conjunction of 1992 (beginning of the Clinton
                  era) and about a year away from the great conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn
                  due in 5/5/2000. A pattern repeated, roughly.

                  Luke Threadgould wrote:

                  > From: "Luke Threadgould" <luke.threadgould@...>
                  >
                  > The Planetry alignment you are refering to is scheduled for 5/5/2000, there
                  > is a book out on the subject. I think it's written by Alan Alford, but don't
                  > all scream at me if i'm wrong !!!
                  >
                  > Anyway, The alignment is only 9 months away, just enough time to have a
                  > child !!!!!
                  >
                  > ~Lukas

                • Benjamin Wong
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 3, 1999
                    I am no great astronomer, but felt very strange on all those planetry
                    alignment thing,
                    just take Jupiter, Saturn and the Sun, if today the three form a straight
                    line, then next week they will
                    not be colinear anymore, from memory it take 11 years for Jupiter to orbit
                    the sun, even if Saturn don't move,
                    doesn't it mean it will take at least another 11 years before they are
                    colinear again, and since they are moving
                    in the same direction, I would imagine the two can only be colinear (with
                    Jupiter in middle) at most once every 20 year.
                    Wth more planet involved, you can't possibly get any sort of alignment with
                    the outer planet too often,
                    the strange thing is, in the past 10 years, I must have heard at least 5
                    time, that planet form a straight line
                    which involved the outer planet and the Sun, this is not possible.
                    is there a website or place where we can find out where about each planet at
                    any point in time,
                    (like a 2D log-scaled model)

                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 12, 1999