Happy Winter Solstice 2010 with Total Lunar Eclipse

  • pakalahau
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2010
      The December solstice will occur at 23:38 (or 11.38pm) Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) on December 21, 2010. It is also known as the winter solstice in the northern hemisphere and the summer solstice in the southern hemisphere due to the seasonal differences.

      Lord Pakal Ahau has retired to meditate in Death Valley - California with the Shoshone natives and it will be the second encounter of Lord Pakal Ahau against Mictlantecutli, his Godfather. A mythological battle we will never forget in which Mictlantecutli has promised to destroy our Lord Pakal forever before 2012. Watch the signs in the sky how our living Mayan god defeats or loses against the most powerful Mayan Underworld God. This will be a fairly close alignment of the Galactic Center, the Sun, the Earth, and the Moon, all on a winter solstice.

      Our hearts will be with Lord Pakal Ahau, our Mayan warrior, praying for his return. We ask you to light a candle in support. Thanks.

      Pakalian Group of Mexico