2012 Virgin of Guadalupe Prophecy

  • pakalahau
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2009
      It is almost Dec. 12 when we celebrate the Feast of Guadalupe (Coatlaxopeuh) in Mexico. Our blog hit a new record of visits when SpiritDaily.com linked to our story of the 2012 Maya Final Prophecy. In the story, Lord Pakal Ahau explains carefully the analysis of the IBM Iris Reflection in the eyes of the Virgin of Guadalupe. Here's the link.
      http://pakalahau.wordpress.com/2007/10/11/our-virgin-of-guadalupe-and-the-2012-prophecy/

      Pakalian Group of Mexico