Best 2012 Movie Sony Design – 13:20 Maya Calendar

  • pakalahau
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2009
      This loading design in Sony's 2012 movie deserves some appreciation because the graphic movie designers got it right finally. We think the design was in response to our post 2012 Movie – Wrong Symbol in Teaser Trailer, where they confused the Aztec Ollin symbol with our Maya calendars. Here's our analysis in our blog with the winner design.
      http://pakalahau.wordpress.com/2009/11/10/best-2012-movie-sony-design-1320-maya-calendar/

      Pakalian Group of Mexico