Alien Symbols in Milk Hill Crop Circle - June 27, 2009

  • pakalahau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2009
      We have seen the evolution of this crop circle in the last few weks. The Milk Hill Crop Circle appeared on Summer Solstice, June 21, 2009. Five days later, on June 27, 2009, the 'aliens' added five lines of glyphs symbols, some matching Mayan numbers and characters. An Australian scientist, who requests anonymity, and Mike Reed, retired physicist and telescope engineer at Arizona State University have attempted to make an interpretation of the crop circle. Here's the link.
      http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1578&category=Environment

      Pakalian Group of Mexico