2012 Mayan Evangelion

  • pakalahau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2008
      2012 Mayan Evangelion is one of our most popular videos in the
      Pakalian Channel at YouTube. Perhaps, it is because the voice of Pakal
      Ahau tells us a warning in 2012 in an ancient Indian Aramaic language.
      A lamentation for humanity in which in Pakal's words, he says at the
      beginning, "You may not survive what comes, but Coatlique will."

      You can read more details in our blog at:
      http://pakalahau.wordpress.com/2008/08/14/2012-mayan-evangelion/

      Pakalian Group of Mexico