Apocalypto Movie Update

  • Pakal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006
      We ask Pakal Ahau on the script of this movie for curiosity. His
      conclusion was amazing and probably the story of this coming
      blockbuster. He said to assume the movie will be based on the ancient
      Mayan ball game court with Mayan gladiators, in which usually Hollywood
      writes these action scripts. A sort of Mayan rollerball and modern
      basketball. Winners takes all, losers lose their lives and sacrificed.
      Interesting perception of Lord Pakal.
      The Pakalian Group