Everthing is set

  • Pakal
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2005
      If I'm not mistaken everything is set for 2012 with the last cycle of 8
      years, now that the Pope John Paul II is gone. The events should happen
      according to the Prophecy as this: a Mexican Pope, Virgin of Guadalupe
      Shrine and, lastly, Pakal's Rise at Palenque. We'll see if the events
      are right in few days.
    • Technogiddo
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2005
        Breaking news, the pope is dead. Looks like the 2012
        prophecies are shaping into reality.

        --- Pakal <myhowitzero@...> wrote:

        > If I'm not mistaken everything is set for 2012 with
        > the last cycle of 8
        > years, now that the Pope John Paul II is gone. The
        > events should happen
        > according to the Prophecy as this: a Mexican Pope,
        > Virgin of Guadalupe
        > Shrine and, lastly, Pakal's Rise at Palenque. We'll
        > see if the events
        > are right in few days.

        Only pain shall hurt me.
        Only fear shall scare me.
        None shall ever subdue me.
        Force will never hinder me.
        My will and choice are mine.
        And what I chose is what shall be
        for I am Technogiddo Master.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Michael Brown
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3, 2005
          Tell me more about this Mexican Pope

          --- In 2012-Theories@yahoogroups.com, "Pakal" <myhowitzero@y...> wrote:

          > If I'm not mistaken everything is set for 2012 with the last cycle
          of 8
          > years, now that the ﷯Pope﷯ John Paul II is gone. The events should
          happen
          > according to the Prophecy as this: a ﷯Mexican﷯ ﷯Pope﷯, Virgin of
          Guadalupe
          > Shrine and, lastly, Pakal's Rise at Palenque. We'll see if the
          events
          > are right in few days.
        • Pakal
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 3, 2005
            Here's the profile for both, the Mexican candidate and the Honduran
            candidate. Although both have the Mayan background, I'm inclined with
            the Mexican Archbishop. He's more conservative and closer to US
            policies. One of them should change the Gregorian calendar in terms
            of Mayan observations. Maybe it's the five days of meditation,
            leaving the year in 360 days plus five of reconciliation. We'll see
            the outcome.
            Norberto Rivera Carrera (Mexico, 6/6/42). Archbishop of Mexico City.
            Ordained at 24, Cardinal at 55, Rivera Carrera has been outspoken
            against globalization, poverty, and political corruption in Mexico.
            He taught ecclesiology at the Pontifical University of Mexico in the
            1980s, and since 1995, he has served as Archbishop of Mexico City,
            one of the most complex archdioceses in the world. Although he has
            strong social justice credentials, Rivera Carrera is a conservative
            on virtually all church matters; for example, he closed a seminary
            that he said was teaching Marxism under the guise of liberation
            theology.
            The other contender should be the Honduran candidate.
            Oscar Andrés Rodriguez Maradiaga (Honduras, 12/29/42). Archbishop of
            Tegucigalpa. Ordained at 27 and an archbishop at 50, Rodriguez
            Maradiaga is seen as a rising star in the Latin American church. His
            main handicap could be his youth: The electors may not want to repeat
            Pope John Paul II's long legacy. As with other Latin American
            candidates, Rodriguez Maradiaga is a strong advocate of social
            justice. According to John Allen, he is "one of the world's leading
            champions of debt relief for developing nations. In June 1999,
            Rodriguez Maradiaga and rock star Bono, from U2, joined forces at a
            G8 meeting to present a petition with 17 million signatures demanding
            debt relief. Rodriguez Maradiaga is also an advocate for women and
            improved race relations, and generally strives to be a voice of
            conscience within the process of globalization."
            --- In 2012-Theories@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Brown"
            <brownaroo@y...> wrote:

            > Tell me more about this Mexican Pope
            >
            > --- In 2012-Theories@yahoogroups.com, "Pakal" <myhowitzero@y...>
            wrote:

            > > If I'm not mistaken everything is set for 2012 with the last
            cycle
            > of 8
            > > years, now that the ﷯Pope﷯ John Paul II is gone.
            The events should
            > happen
            > > according to the Prophecy as this: a ﷯Mexican﷯
            ﷯Pope﷯, Virgin of
            > Guadalupe
            > > Shrine and, lastly, Pakal's Rise at Palenque. We'll see if the
            > events
            > > are right in few days.
          • Josie
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 10, 2005
              My only question would be that how will 2 Popes fit in these 8 years,
              this Pope coming up now would have to die off soon wouldn't he?

              --- In 2012-Theories@yahoogroups.com, "Pakal" <myhowitzero@y...> wrote:

              > If I'm not mistaken everything is set for 2012 with the last cycle
              of 8
              > years, now that the Pope John Paul II is gone. The events should
              happen
              > according to the Prophecy as this: a Mexican Pope, Virgin of
              Guadalupe
              > Shrine and, lastly, Pakal's Rise at Palenque. We'll see if the
              events
              > are right in few days.
            • Technogiddo
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 11, 2005
                No real problem there. The pope before last lasted all
                of 33 days.

                --- Josie <hotlava1966@...> wrote:

                > My only question would be that how will 2 Popes fit
                > in these 8 years,
                > this Pope coming up now would have to die off soon
                > wouldn't he?
                >
                > --- In 2012-Theories@yahoogroups.com, "Pakal"
                > <myhowitzero@y...> wrote:
                > >
                > > If I'm not mistaken everything is set for 2012
                > with the last cycle
                > of 8
                > > years, now that the Pope John Paul II is gone. The
                > events should
                > happen
                > > according to the Prophecy as this: a Mexican Pope,
                > Virgin of
                > Guadalupe
                > > Shrine and, lastly, Pakal's Rise at Palenque.
                > We'll see if the
                > events
                > > are right in few days.

                Only pain shall hurt me.
                Only fear shall scare me.
                None shall ever subdue me.
                Force will never hinder me.
                My will and choice are mine.
                And what I chose is what shall be
                for I am Technogiddo master.

                (If this means anything to you, save it and it will do you good.)