RE: [2012-Theories] Re: Mt. Meru

  • Venkataraman, Ghanesh (P.V.)
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 1, 2004
      God and Goddesses are everywhere in nature. They are of energy and mass
      forms. Particles and natural forces which creates the nature.
      The aspects of Rain is called as Lord Varuna
      smilarly, Fire-(Lord Agni),
      Air(Lord Vayhu),
      Mind(Lord Indra),
      Fragrances/Taste(27 Ashmini Kumaras)
      Infact there is huge list of natural forces which contribute to life on
      earth. Learned people of the past started observing all these and understood
      every things in universe is different Form and names of same energy and
      mass. Mount Meru is considerend as the starting point and lies center of the
      world. and by rotating the mount with the serpent the energy was started
      flowing. (like alternator current generator ) the whole world is designed
      with these natural forces..
      http://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/vedicgods.htm#mitra

      I would quote..
      "Energy flows in Mass producing field of Love & Bliss ."
      -Ghanesh.PV
      Every thing in universe lives to experience this love and bliss, eternally..

      Now Geologically...
      To resolve the confustion we have to find roots, so am asking a basic
      question?
      How was Mounts created?
      how did our landscape has differnet hills, mountains, etc?
      Himalayas formation is well known factor as the Indo-Australia continent
      hits and forges into Asia..

      See the possibilities(tm)
      Ghanesh. P.V.
      IMDS Lead, Asia Pacific
      Visteon India,
      Chengalpattu - 603 204, India.
      Phone # +91 4114 254 280 Extn :.2833
      Mobile # +91 98407 07931 Email : gvenkat9@...
      Fax # +91 4114 253 858 Intranet: 136.18.203.89
      http://www.visteon.com

      Perhaps it would help to know that god and goddess Meru are the guardians
      focused at Mt. Kailash in the Himalayas. Perhaps that is the some of the
      confusion?

      Sibyl
    • Venkataraman, Ghanesh (P.V.)
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 1, 2004
        God and Goddesses are everywhere in nature. They are of energy and mass
        forms. Particles and natural forces which creates the nature.
        The aspects of Rain is called as Lord Varuna
        smilarly, Fire-(Lord Agni),
        Air(Lord Vayhu),
        Mind(Lord Indra),
        Fragrances/Taste(27 Ashmini Kumaras)
        Infact there is huge list of natural forces which contribute to life on
        earth. Learned people of the past started observing all these and understood
        every things in universe is different Form and names of same energy and
        mass. Mount Meru is considerend as the starting point and lies center of the
        world. and by rotating the mount with the serpent the energy was started
        flowing. (like alternator current generator ) the whole world is designed
        with these natural forces..
        http://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/vedicgods.htm#mitra

        There are 33,000,000 Gods listed in Mt Meru, or there are so many forces in
        natures and each has own laws associated. these forces are in our modern
        ternimology are identified and stated as laws. Like Newtons laws, Ohm law,
        Boyce Law, Einstein's relativity laws etc..
        These laws are already in many Hindu text and over a period of time no one
        bothered to look at those as people where intrested in geeting back to thier
        higher energy states.

        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 1, 2004
          Yes Ghanesh,

          Mt. Meru is/was always in Tanzania. It was/and is 'near' Lake Victoria,
          which is in Tanzania, which is bordered on both sides by both Kenya and
          uGanda. Thank you for the satellite photo of this volcano. Seems it has
          been there all along, and really has not 'moved' anywhere at all, as far as I
          can see? 'What' has 'moved' were the 'writers' of the 'Tibetan Book of
          the Dead,' not the mountain per se', although terrain does 'move' through
          the millennia. And no, the mountain is not 'in' you personally, it is in the
          country of Africa where it always has been.

          Kindest Regards,

          Message 4 of 17 , Dec 20, 2004
            Hello dear friends,
            Recently while discussing about "The Mount Meru ", I was told that Mt Meru
            is the symbolism of the spinal cord. The spline is the route which the dark
            energy inside the body takes to reach the different parts of the body and
            make you alive. If one could concentrate this raising energy and focus on
            what he wants he can achieve many things.
            But one must use this raising energy for spreading unconditional divine
            love, otherwise it leads to karma. Karma of good and bad leading to life
            after life.until nulifiing the karmas.

            Karma spent in spreading divine unconditional love is most natural and in
            tune with cosmic principles.

            Mount meru has so many branches through which the energy can dissicipate
            before reaching the pineal gland. Once reaching the pineal gland it can give
            many James bond effect.

            Enjoy its flow, but don't use it. :)

            See the possibilities(tm)
            Ghanesh. P.V.
            IMDS Lead, Asia Pacific
            Visteon Corporation
            5th floor, Ispahani Centre,
            123/124, NH Road, Chennai 600034, India.
            @ Ex.. 616 Ph +91 44 2833 4300
            Mobile # +91 98407 07931
            Fax +91 44 2833 4319
            email : gvenkat9@...
            http://www.visteon.com

            Message 5 of 17 , Dec 21, 2004
              In old times, mountain ranges were considered as the spines/spinal colums, i.e.,
              'backbones' of the Earth.