Liquid Palingenesis

  • Pakal
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      This is the name I've given to the Final Mayan Revelation. In
      essence, the discussion is centered after research of the cenotes
      (Mexican underground water sink holes in caves), that Mayans
      performed this burial ritual as an optional privilege. The research
      shows that most skeletons found underwater did not have signs of
      being sacrificed according to INAH anthropologists, and babies found
      in these cenotes, probably got drown accidentally as part of the
      ritual. The final report is here at the new website:
      http://pakal.741.com/2012.htm
      Pakal