Re: [2012-Theories] any astronomers out there?

  • GeoffStray
    Message 1 of 27 , Sep 1, 2004
      An excerpt from the forthcoming book, Beyond 2012:

      "In The Way to Shambhala 16 Bernbaum says that the Golden Age will come when the Sun, Moon, and Jupiter all meet in the same quadrant as the Tishya constellation 17 (which is part of Cancer). The next time this happens will be on 26th July 2014, according to my astronomical software, 18 ..."

      1.. Bernbaum [1980, 2001]
      2.. Ibid. p.83
      3.. I used Cybersky for this, which can be downloaded as a free demo here: http://cybersky.com/csky322s.exe
      Geoff
      Message 2 of 27 , Sep 1, 2004
        Hi

        those who read the book might find this interesting:

        The letter x: run a line through the midde and you have the symbols for the male and the female: so this letter so commonly asscociated with seX could be a depiction of the fusion of the sacred male/female!

        Just an anecdote

      • Jane Belinda Pickup
        Message 3 of 27 , Sep 13, 2004
          Hi

          I sort of joined this group a while ago and have been receiving your
          postings, but I have been a bit short on time to post and also I am
          pretty hopeless at finding my way around postings in these groups.

          However, I am intrigued...what is meant by the following please:

          "Hello

          I'm new... and a proper believer in the impending transformation to
          2012..... but honestly I think something doesn't quite add up.

          Everyone keeps talking about this 'dark' force which wants to pevent
          humanity's proper ascension to whatever in 2012.... we all like to
          assume that the US government is this dark force's strongest
          weapon.... then why this major 'strategic' mission towards the
          control of global oil? Is this some kind of cover up... because it
          does seem that if Iran doesn't get into the US good books pretty
          soon, they're next and the mission will continue.... What could
          possibly be the rationale? Shouldn't funds be put to other 2012-
          related use?

          Any explanations would be welcome!

          Keep the faith"

          I do not mean that I am naive about "the control for oil" the war
          for oil, the hypocracy of being against "evil terrorists" when we
          are bombing little children and babies (least I assume you feel like
          me her?) but it seems like you are hinting at something even worse
          behind all this...? Are you simply talking about "us" (I'm English)
          joining forces again and finding some pretext for making war with
          Iran in order to get our hands on their oil - or are you saying
          something else here?
        • RAHUL TODI
          Message 4 of 27 , Sep 14, 2004
            Hello Jane

            My message probably sounds as scrambled as it does simply because that's the state in which the world today has left the mind!!

            Let me try to explain better:

            The Iran reference has only to do with the Bush reference to the 'axis of evil'... The 'evil' is as long as you don't cooperate with his own evil agendas .... let's ask the good Saudis and Pakistanis!

            The main question is: oil seems largely insignificant compared to what people want us to brace for in 2012. Why would key players like the Bush family spend so much effort on oil?

            Someone did reply to my message saying that the oil was just a coverup for the true motives behind the war in Iraq, which he feels is to excavate Biblical sites like Babel which might be buried under Baghdad. I certainly wouldn't know enough about this to comment, but after reading David Icke I would not be surprised!

            Hope this clarifies...

          • Jane Belinda Pickup
            Message 5 of 27 , Sep 17, 2004
              Hi Rahul

              But oil means money and some people appear to have endless greed for
              it - and power! Sometimes I think that we are "controlled" by "the
              falleen sons of God" or whatever thay are called in "Genesis" -
              which I think of men who have gone from planet to planet,
              interfering with the development of the evolving life there (which I
              see as always being human) and starting them off on incorrect basic
              assumptions about "right" and "wrong," etc. Teaching them a
              Capitalist economic system, causing the people to be divided and
              easily provoked into endless wars. These people like war and love
              making madder and madder weapons, especially nuclear ones with which
              they eventually manage to destroy each planet they land on. They
              have bunkers ready for this day, and a whole "End Time" philosophy
              built around it, because they know it will come one day - they are
              no longer capable of seeing the absurdity of the situation and
              trying to change the direction of things. Instead they do a lot
              of "rocket science" so that at some stage they can buzz off and land
              on another world. I am of course essentially describing a virus!

              Virulent, mindless repetitive cycles of behaviour, always leading to
              destruction. I see these weapons and destructive ways and seeming
              inability to ever sit down and think "Why?" "Why are we here - could
              we not do this whole thing so much better - what about giving peace
              and love and sharing a chance for once? We might even end up being
              happy ourselves then! We can look up a telescope into the sky and
              see stars and planets, we can look down a microscope and see a
              virus - everything going round in various relative orbits, until one
              begins to truely see a little of "the light" as I seem to have -
              then you realise that you don't have to keep going round - you can
              begin to do that sitting and thinking - twenty minutes in a morning
              and evening - and start to meditate, retune yourself and begin to
              know stillness, quietness and peace. I've a long way to go but I
              think something does seem to change in your body.

              Anyway, excuse me, I have rather got off the point - we allow
              ourselves to be ruled by people who whether they realise it or not,
              are often corrupt, want power and terribly short-sighted. They could
              well lead us all to our destruction - could be 2012, could be
              later...but it will happen one way or another at some time or
              another if we don't all start to wake up and work together SOON!
            • Jane Belinda Pickup
              Message 6 of 27 , Sep 23, 2004
                Hi

                Sorry, should probably have responded to this before now, but
                interesting that you should name the date "2010" in connection with
                the dawn of the "Golden Age" when I feel such a strong connection
                with this year through my Pink Floyd/Stanley
                Kubric "Synchronicities"! I am hoping that they may help me to
                gradually change my world view from "My God, My God, Why Hast Thou
                Forsaken Me" (and all the darling babies!) to "My God, it's full of
                Stars!" I will try and explain this if anyone is interested!

                In the meantime, I remember someone posted something to this group
                about the films "2001" and "2010" which contained a little film
                about "2010." Despite having watched this little film and sent it
                to a few friends, I didn't look at the rest of the info given and
                have now lost the link - could someone re-direct me, please?! Many
                thanks!
              • GEOFF STRAY
                Message 7 of 27 , Sep 25, 2004
                  Here is the link:

[...]