Re: [2012-Theories] Re: 2012 - Muslims retake Jerusalem & end of US Empire

  • marty lawrence
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 9:26 AM
      anyone whom reads any of the holy books inspired by "the one true god" can
      see UFO symbology thru out all of them. If there are any Jewish brothers on
      the list explain who the the Elohiym are??? and I mean this because I have
      read that they are the RACE of Supreme being to which Yahveh-Jehovah, the
      God of the Tora belonged. I refuse to use the words Old Testament, since
      this is offensive to some Jewish persons. If this is infact true does no one
      else begin to see that the truth may just be far stranger then any of us
      could possibly imagine?

      As To Islam as a former neo pagan I still believe in true religious freedom
      but Islam does have some very distrubing tenents. This site is written from
      a Christian slant, But all of the people invovled in putting it forth are
      all x-muslim. So I feel they shopuld know what they are talking about. So
      for the truth about islam, try going here.

      http://www.islamreview.com/

      and before anyone accuses me of saying the Raelians are right, I accually
      think Stargate is far closer to the truth the we could have possibly
      dreamed.